03 Apr Curbside Pickup Now In Effect
Medical Transactions moving to Curbside Pickup via ONLINE ORDERING ONLY
In an effort to further protect our patients and our team members we will be moving to curbside pickup so that we can keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. This does require online pre-order only.
We will be able to accept electronic payment via Canpay curbside. Cash payments and debit card payments must be made inside our security vestibule at this time. We encourage electronic payments to ensure quick transactions and minimize contact.
Please read through the guidelines below thoroughly and call with any questions:
- Utilize our online menu to preorder and only arrive once you receive a confirmation text that your order is ready.
- If you are unable to order online or receive texts, please call us directly to place your order and receive a pickup time.
- A voicemail or email does not guarantee an order – you will need to wait for a call back from our staff to confirm that your order will be processed
- We will not accommodate changes or additions at the time of purchase
- Upon arrival, you will be directed to a parking space where our staff will confirm your valid ID and Massachusetts Medical Card.
- When it is your turn for pickup, you will then be directed to the designated pickup parking space that ensures our security cameras are able to capture the transaction for you and our staff’s safety.
- The agent will confirm your order is correct, take your cannabis card & ID inside to process your order
- If paying by Canpay, the Agent will return to process your payment electronically. They will then return with your product, cards, and a receipt for your transaction
- You will be asked to verify the product in your exit bag before leaving
- You will then exit the pickup spot promptly to allow for the next pickup
- If paying by cash or debit card, you will be asked to exit your vehicle and enter the security vestibule to process your cash or debit card payment. You will be given your cards, product, and receipt to take with you to your car to exit.
We apologize for any inconvenience our new policies may cause, but we are so grateful to be able to find ways to continue helping our patients and keeping our community safe! If you have questions or would like to discuss your specific situation, you can call or email us here.
The Temescal Wellness Team